We believe that work can be designed to actually make people happier, healthier, and more productive. This is possible when organizations put their employees first, trust them and treat them like owners, and use data to drive people decisions. Research tells us that organizations are more successful when they invest in people practices like these.
— re:Work, Practices, research, and ideas from Google and other organizations to put people first.
Je n’ai qu’à peine survolé. Il y a bien entendu des lieux communs qu’il n’est en rien facile de mettre en pratique, mais j’y ai vu des rappels ou des choses intéressantes.
Par exemple sur les équipes :
We learned that there are five key dynamics that set successful teams apart from other teams at Google:
- Psychological safety: Can we take risks on this team without feeling insecure or embarrassed?
- Dependability: Can we count on each other to do high quality work on time?
- Structure & clarity: Are goals, roles, and execution plans on our team clear?
- Meaning of work: Are we working on something that is personally important for each of us?
- Impact of work: Do we fundamentally believe that the work we’re doing matters?